My baby is a year old. Since last two days he is vomiting every time I feed him and his poop is runny and has acidic smell. Please help.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First of all, feed your baby food that are light on her stomach, like khichdi is the best. Secondly, take her to the doctor as what I suspect is that she may be having some infection which is why her poop is runny and having acidic smell. When my daughter used to have something like this, I used to give her a watery kind of medicine called, Enterogermina, twice a day. It was prescribed by the doctor. And baby Emset along with it for vomiting. I mean I used to give this, before giving any antibiotic. But still in any case, one should not try any medicine on baby without consulting your doctor. Please visit your doctor and can ask about these medicines as well.

Read more

hi Tina, it is possible that your baby picked up some sort of stomach bug, or some food allergy. did you feed something new to baby? or did you give any other type of water as compared to what you generally give? i would suggest you immediately take your baby to the doc and get an examination done to ensure your baby is fine.

Read more
7y trước

not digesting....i think first u consult your pediatrician.

Hi, Your baby may have got stomach infection. You will have to see his paediatrician. He will give him some antibiotic or may be medicine which will make it fine. Do not worry, it will be fine. Stomach infections are quite common in kids and can cause vomiting too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28389)

change nd consult other pediatrician...also check sample of ur baby potty