Hi All. My baby is 6 months old and is suffering from cold from last 2 months... have given him medicine... applied sarso ka tel... but no effect... plz suggest something...

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gunjan, 2 months of cold is too long for a 6 month old baby. i would suggest you immediately get him tested as this could be because of some other infection. also, some babies react very strongly to any traces of dust, and it is also possible that this could be the reason. make sure you change your baby's bed linen every day and see if it makes a difference. you can also use a humidifier in the baby's room. now that your baby is 6 months old, you can make chicken broth along with carrots and beetroot and give the soup to baby. this is veyr warming and may help reduce the cold.

Read more

Hi, Firstly, keep your baby hydrated. Since, he is 6 months now, you can give him solids and homemade foods. You can give him soup. Make nice chicken or mutton soup. They are warm in taseer and will help in relieving cold. You can also give him kadha. Boil 2 cups of water and add basil leaves and ginger. When the water is left about one-fourth add little honey to it and you can give the baby this kadha 3, 4 drops 4 times a day. Apply ghee on his nostrils and chest and back before he goes to bed at night.

Read more

if your baby is suffering from cold for 2 months, it could definitely be an indication of some other health condition. please check with the doc and get necessary tests and diagnosis done. in the meanwhile, massage your baby with warm mustard oil. you can also make your baby sip on warm water boiled with tiny bit of ginger and some mint leaves.

Read more

hey mom, 2 months is quite a long time to suffer from a cold. have you tried taking the opinion of other doctors? why don't you get some more tests done to see if it is something else that is causing the cold? also, as your baby is 6 months old, please continue breastfeeding. it will help build immunity and avoid further chances of infection.

Read more

Hi mumma I have a remedy for cold hope you will find great results 1. Add kesar in baby milk it's help to retain him from cold. 2. Almond is really good source to keep you warm inside almond paste one tablespoon . 3.use fish oil for massage.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21183)

Dear Mom.. Do you have a pet at home. Sometimes the pet are infectious to ur child and it's bar to have an allergic test of your child

Green pharmacy balghuti..... My baby also suffered like dis when he was 3 month

2 mnths is quite long period..cnsult pede dr