Are you still the kind of couple who kisses each other and say “I Love You” when you leave home for work or somewhere else in the day? :)

209 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Crypto investment is volatile and lot of us who happened to fell into exchange investment scam were only trying to make a better income to fulfil our desire, verify before trade and recover scammed crypto with MYSTERIOUS HACKER, contact them through email: [email protected] , and telegram on +15625539611 they are reliable hackers.

Read more

Yes, we do. In the morning before he leaves for work and at night before we go to bed. Though it's a simple gesture, I believe the act of saying the words helps to forge a closer relationship between the couple as it gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. I believe it's nice to have the kid grow up in a positive loving environment as well.

Read more

I purchased an item online and when the link was sent to me for an order confirmation, I clicked it unknowingly to me it's a malicious link and that's how they took $300,000 worth of Bitcoin out of my digital wallet. But with the help of ( [email protected] ) assisted in making sure my stolen Bitcoin was recovered...

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Unfortunately no. After getting married,no more I Love You. No more hugs and kids or even sweet msges. Marriage been boring and uneventful. Second child was an accident too. I envy other people marriage being so sweet and happy. Yes it takes two hands to clap. But the other hand is being unwilling.

Read more

1 month of relationship, YES! WE ARE 10 YEARS NOW, at nagbunga na ang pagmamahalan naman. 4 mos old na si baby. AND YET, WALA NAGBAGO, KISS AND HUG EVERYWHERE. NAGSASABIHAN NG I LOVE YOU, KAHIT WALANG RASON PARA MAGSABI. :) I MISS YOU, KAHIT NASA WORK LANG NAMAN AKO. :)

Yes every day, my husband’s love language is touch, word affirmation and quality time. So we hug and kiss a few times a day or whenever we feel like it. Our daughter loves it when we do this she usually joins and tells us we are a happy family.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3431)

Influencer của TAP

Always everyday❤ Mom ơi, mình tham gia cuộc thi ảnh, mom vào link cho bé nhà mình 1 like với nhé, mình cảm ơn mom https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/887320?d=android&ct=b&share=true

We choose to be with the people we love everyday and the onus is on us to keep that choice known and felt. We can only hope the romance stays and gestures evolve as the relationship grows even further.

Not all the time. I don't know if it's because we're together almost 24/7 so it's like we're very much used to being together. We're also busy with our own chores and taking care of the kids also.