Anyone here who are both stay at home parents or do you know any couple who are both working from home?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hubby's tito and tita are both working from home. They are based in Baguio but the tito used to go abroad. He decided to stay in the Philippines as he really cannot stand the loneliness he feels in a foreign soil. When was able to save a good amount of money, they decided to put up their own digital advertising company. He's really really good in graphics while his wife makes a great relationship with clients in PH and abroad. From them we are actually inspired of collaborating our skills too and now dreaming of having own business :)

Read more

My husband and I are both stay-at-home parents. I decided to quit my corporate job 5 months after I gave birth to my first child. My husband also decided to be hands on to the kids a year later. It's also our choice not to have a nanny as we really want to be hands on in taking care of the kids. It is very rewarding, I tell you. And we don't have any plans of working in the corporate world again.

Read more

Yes, I have friends who are enjoying being stay at home parents. They are both freelance designers and they always communicate to their clients via emails and phone calls. They once mentioned that it is a good set up because it makes them focus on their children. It also minimized the need for a nanny or a house helper because they can do the chores and guide their kids by themselves.

Read more