working mummies-to-be: when to stop?

Hi! I'm a full time working mom-to-be and I love my work. I'm into my 2nd trimester and I have colleagues who stopped working the moment they found out they were pregnant, and other colleagues who continued working till the day they delivered. When would be a good time to stop working in preparation for delivery? And did you use MC or HL or no pay leave?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. EASYRECOUP130ARTGMAIL DOT COM services are is a one of a kind. I came across this great hacker contact in my search for help recovering my stolen coin, and it was helpful. I invested $150,000 worth of coins with Coin-Flip 3 months ago but they ripped me off the return of investment and the investment capital as well. Thanks to theM for recovering my money back. You can use their help should you find yourself in a similar situation. WHATSAPP: +1 856 219 0486 101 N BRAND BLVD. 11TH FLOOR GLENDALE CA 91203.......

Read more

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. EASYRECOUP130ARTGMAIL DOT COM services are is a one of a kind. I came across this great hacker contact in my search for help recovering my stolen coin, and it was helpful. I invested $150,000 worth of coins with Coin-Flip 3 months ago but they ripped me off the return of investment and the investment capital as well. Thanks to theM for recovering my money back. You can use their help should you find yourself in a similar situation. WHATSAPP: +1 856 219 0486 101 N BRAND BLVD. 11TH FLOOR GLENDALE CA 91203..

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If your pregnancy has no complications, you can work for as long as you can up till you feel labour. But of course, this is not recommended. I started my ML a month before my due date. And it was actually a good decision because I delivered 3 weeks earlier.

Definitely keep the ML for later with baby if pregnancy is not complicated. I started my ML the day I delivered. Coincidentally, my delivery date was the same date as my due date

I start my ML one week before my due date because I don’t want to waste my leave doing nth to home. Planning to do the same for this pregnancy too 😊

Super Mom

I worked till the day I need to be sent to hospital. Haha. If you feel ok, why need to stop? Save the maternity leave later when the child is born

Thành viên VIP

I work till I deliver. I think it’s best to listen to your body. If you really need rest, you may take 1 month before EDD

I stop 2 weeks before EDD. First week took Own leave. Intended to use HL for the last week but I delivered on week 39

Super Mom

I stopped working 1 month earlier. Wanted to rest as much as I can and to avoid feeling stress

Influencer của TAP

i started ML at least a week earlier than EDD