Echogenic Bowel

Anyone were told about the baby having echogenic bowel after your sonogram?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello mummies, feeling very traumatised as sonographer and consultant said my baby had echogenic lungs and bowels at week 13. And 4 weeks later (at week 17) the lungs looked normal but the bowels still showing echogenic. iGene test shows high risk in down syndrome. please help as I am feeling scared and suffocated. consultant is asking if I am going to do invasive test.

Read more

Hello Mummy! Firstly, hugs to you. I'm sure you are worried. I had the same findings, I took Harmony test and was also informed it was low risk. I gave birth to a normal and healthy baby boy. The baby doctors told us it was an isolated case, since subsequent scans did not show any alarm. He is now 3 mths old.

Read more

Hi, I red below on the article. sharing with you. Echogenic bowel can be a normal finding on ultrasound and it is often associated with normal, healthy babies. However, there are several medical problems that can cause the bowel to appear bright on ultrasound.

hi mummy. is everything ok? I was just told today that my fetus have this too. am worried now

3y trước

Hello Mummy! Firstly, hugs to you. I'm sure you are worried. I had the same findings, I took Harmony test and was also informed it was low risk. I gave birth to a normal and healthy baby boy. The baby doctors told us it was an isolated case, since subsequent scans did not show any alarm. He is now 3 mths old.