Anyone just started at a new job and then found out that they are pregnant? How?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You should inform your boss/direct report about your pregnancy. Explained your situation and see how they take it from there. Knowing about your situation may prevent unnecessary misunderstandings such as your boss wondering why you may be unwell (assuming you may be experiencing morning sickness and other symptoms) or need to take leave (for medical checkups). Work aside; please remember to take care of yourself! Changing to a new job will certainly bring about stress from having to learn and adjust to the new environment. Maintain a positive mindset and remind yourself to relax whenever needed.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

For my case, I was 12 weeks pregnant when I went for the interview. It was a contract job, but my bosses accepted me anyway. I worked until I was 37 weeks pregnant. You can't hide it. Tell them that you're pregnant, so they will be more understanding and adjust your work load accordingly.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1570)

If your boss terminate you after found out you are pregnant, you can file a report with MOM as they can't terminate you based on the ground of pregnancy.

thanks