My 5 month-old baby girl has "intertrigo". Her doctor prescribed Cloxacillin and Cetirizine. but then i still need help on how to dry her neckfolds, i'm having a hard time washing and drying her folds because she's a chubby baby.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have found that cleaning and wiping baby each time he does his diaper change. It minimizes dirt from compiling in that area. That maybe able to help you too. Not sure if anything else much could be done. It worked for me, i hope it works for you too. Hope this helps.

8y trước

but it only appears in her neckfolds, behind her ears, and there are small bumps that keeps appearing anywhere in her body and it has pus imside it:(

That's really hard especially if she's bothered with burning pain (if ever it's accompanied with such). Have you tried cleaning her while she's asleep? I know it's not that ideal but we got to find other ways that might help, especially if she resists being cleaned.

8y trước

Oh, that's really sad to hear :( paano ba... Could you coax her into being a little calmer? Baka na-trauma na siya. Maybe a little pang-uuto will help

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13501)