Fussy 12 month old

My daughter is now 12 month old. She is generally a fussy baby. She gets upset and cranky easily. I feel like there are more days that she's in a bad mood rather than good mood. But when she's good, she's really good! It can be quite hard to please her. Lately she's been more active so when we go out, she doesn't like sitting on the pram. Before this she enjoyed being carried in her carrier but now she doesn't really like it and wants to be free. She has not started to walk but crawls well. It is very hard to manage her. Tbh, I still have breakdowns cos I can't cope and manage well. It really isn't easy. I can't help but to see how other people can manage their child well. They really make it look easy. My parents have 7 grandkids and they do agree that my daughter is slightly fussier. Also, it doesn't help that my daughter is very clingy towards me. When I'm around, she just wants me to be by her side even when she's playing independently. I don't know what to do. Some days I just feel like I'm about to go insane. Please help me.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

hi mummy! believe your daughter is at the exploring stage and super active, guess that's pretty normal as well. please get help when you feel tensed up. get your parents/friends/ hub to help out 1 or 2 hours and take a short break. get your favourite bubble tea, do things that keeps yourself happy. happy mummy, happy baby..something that I've strongly believed in!

Read more