Can i get my baby to see a paediatrician

My baby has been crying very badly ever since she was born and now she turned 6 months old and still crying but got extra screaming. At times I don’t know if my baby is developing normally like other child.. because i still need to rock her whenever she wanna sleep and when she’s crying+screaming, she won’t drink her milk at all. I still have to carry her and she can’t be alone on her own. How to know if my baby doesn’t have a mental problem?? #1stimemom #firstbaby #pleasehelp #worryingmom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Follow up with her PD. My boy had digestive problem so always colicky so he’s a crying baby. His PD suggested changing bottles and give probiotics supplement and it helps. My boy is also very sticky and wants to be carried n rock to sleep till about 12mths.

You can share it with her PD if you are concern. I think all babies have their own preference. My baby who is 5.5 mths old. Also rock to sleep during the day time. Hmm, have u tried to give her pacifier?

Read more
Super Mom

yes, just check with your pd. my girl was colicky and she kept crying for the first few months as well. Did you try giving pacifier to your child?

yes why not should go get it checked, may have underlying health problem or discomfort that she’s experiencing. likely not mental problem.

I don’t think is mental problem . Think is more uncomfortable. Go for a check