Birthclub: August 2024 icon

Birthclub: August 2024

2025 Người theo dõi

Hỏi & Đáp

don't get along with my fiancé's younger brother - just need someone to rant to 💀

My fiancé's younger brother is 20 y/o he's very much a spoiled brat, rude and lazy asf. His mother and my fiancé expect me to baby his brother when i told my fiancé his brother is 20 y/o and is well-abled. Why I said he's spoiled brat, rude and lazy? here's one of a few key things (there's more lol): - 1) Doesn't work part time to contribute to the family, excuse: "because i'm still studying". this is just a useless excuse, my fiancé started working when he was 14 y/o whilst still studying (full-time) 2) I hide my snack/instant noodles in the room because he's been taking my stuff without asking for permission or letting me know. BUTTTT, he still went ahead to the room and took my instant noodles 😇🙂, when called out, he's pathetic reason "i have nothing to eat obviously i take la" in rude arrogant manner and unapologetic (obviously never even apologise for it). I told him this instant noodle was not sold in SG yet as it just recently released (obviously 1 packet of instant noodles cost close to $5 lol there's a surge in price because it just got released 😞) and he was also so rude and arrogant saying that i'm staying at HIS MUM'S HOUSE and all my stuff is "their property" 😮‍💨 and nope his mother did not ask her son to apologise (he's her fav child 🫨) 3) He always cook, use the plates, etc and never wash up and my fiancé expect me to wash up his dishes as well 🥱 I told him no he is well-abled to wash up on his own (imagine i haven't even married into his family and he's already expecting me to baby his 20 Y/O BROTHER) — i'm currently 26 wks pregnant, taking care of my son, full-time working and also part-time studying for my diploma 🤐 4) He is soo lazy that he can't even buy his own food right below the block there's a kopitiam 👺 he's mom asked me to collect food for her son (my fiancé younger brother) ☠️ I already told my fiancé firmly that I will not take care of his younger brother 😵‍💫 I told him i'm the only child and I did not even do housework back in my home yet you're expecting me to take care of your younger brother?! I have absolutely no complaints in doing housework as I know I need to contribute to the household but I told my fiancé that I WILL ONLY CONTRIBUTE FOR MY PART (my son, fiancé and me). Nothing else. I just hope I could quickly move-out of this house as I know there will be more issues arising after this happened.

Đọc thêm
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Xem thêm bài viết