Would you inform both sides of the family once you and your spouse decide to split? How would you suggest to announce such a sensitive thing to your families? What should I take note of? Should I let him tell his and I inform my side, or should we do it together? Please help!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on your relationship with your ex spouse and why did you guys end it. If it was a mutual decision, then yes, do it together and explain why you both made the decision. If it ended negatively; abuse, affair, addict, etc.. then YOU confide in your family before letting the news down to your ILs. Best to have some sort of "evidence" to back yourself up in case they are the protective kind. For me, my ILs were very understanding and were very supportive of my decision and my family knew and understood that I never want anyone mentioning the D word to me. I've been very blessed that I have people who understand me and keep me occupied instead of interrogating me (except for the few kpo aunties). My ILs did try to intervene and tried to talk to my ex but the affair carried on. My ex on the otherhand has not mentioned anything to his side.

Read more

I know a professional hacker named Bill who has helped me so many times. He offers very legitimate services such as clearing of bad records without being traced back to you, He provides mobile phone hacking, hacking of Facebook account, Instagram, Whatsapp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, Fixes Credit Reports, tracking of calls,GPS location tracking etc. Bill was so helpful during my divorce case by hacking my wife's phone without touching it. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. I promised to tell people about him for his job well done, so this is my own way to show appreciation. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need a reliable hacker? or is your spouse cheating on you and you wish to get his or her account hacked, this is the chance you have long been waiting for. as reliance hackers is here to render you all the services. our services include, Facebook hack, whatsapp hack, twitter hack, erasing of criminal record, upgrading of your school result, database hack, android phone hack, ATM machines hack, get your blank credit card that can withdraw any amount of your choice and so many other services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

It is better to inform both sides of the family of your decision as to keep them aware of the decision. I suggest to announce it together as it is the joint-decision by both of you. It is good to also state the reasons what lead to the decision so the family members can understand better instead of blaming each other parties.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1489)

Thành viên VIP

Announcing it together is a good decision as neither party gets the blame. Facing it together shows maturity.

thanks