Would you be offended if your hubby let his business partner (lady) stay in your house for 2 wk?

89 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes, business nga a wag na dalhin sa bahay naku wala ba silang accommodation to comoensate yung travel ng babae na yan? and hindi na ba sya nahiya? if mag training ka nga lang my food allowance how much more yung accommodation? haaaay nku

If it was without my permission, then yes, but if it's a situation where we both agreed on, I do find it acceptable, such as her house got on fire and she's searching for temporarily accommodation 😅

Indeed we women we over react. My husb were hving affair wif his own colleague. How i find out. Its through his FB were he left his laptop open. Nw he choosed his mistress. He abandon me and my son.

5y trước

that's horrible ☹️

Actually if biz partner I think I'm ok with her staying at my place. But I need to know the reason. Maybe it is safer that she is staying at ur place so that u can "spy" on her ?

I won't be offended but I won't allow it as much as I don't have a problem with hosting but I can't allow a fully grown up woman to stay in my house for two weeks, never.

Definitely, there are so many options like hotel, apartment etc. That's my personal thoughts, I would just suggest the business partner to just book a hotel or something.

definitely, there is no question about it. if it's not a close friend, they should not be allowed to stay. never mix personal and professional it's just wrong.

It would be offensive regardless whether it happened to you or your husband. A home is where a couple lives and enjoys each others' presence. Offensive indeed.

Definitely! Can’t she stay at a hotel or hostel? Must be professional and meet up for work instead of staying together and becoming too personal

unless shw is also my good friend yeap!im very protective of my hubby when it comes to Ladies😬🤭🤪 call me crazy but its better than regret