Would you be offended if your hubby let his business partner (lady) stay in your house for 2 wk?

90 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

unless shw is also my good friend yeap!im very protective of my hubby when it comes to Ladies😬🤭🤪 call me crazy but its better than regret

Unless she's also my friend. There are lots of airbnbs everywhere, can't fathom why she has to stay on your house unless she's broke or something.

Thành viên VIP

I will be very offended. I will offer to search for hotels for her. To show my husband that it's possible for find affordable hotels for 2 weeks

If i am a women , i will also feel offended. As a man, should not do that as women are sensitive , husband shouldnbe considerate for their wife!

Definitely. No matter under what circumstances, there should nvr be another woman staying under the same roof with a marriage couple.

YES! even if a man, that is unacceptable for me, they have money to pay for place to stay in first place, why bother somebody else house??

Thành viên VIP

yes of course. There's something called hotel ! Why would i let my husband to bring a lady back home .. Something must be fishy

Very offended. Why on earth is the female biz partner not able to find a place elsewhere and needs to seek help from your hubby?

For sure I will be offended. There are lots of hotels everywhere and it will end up as a company expense not her personal.

It depends whether I know the person well enough. If I can consider her as also a friend (of mine), then yes.