Would you be offended if your hubby let his business partner (lady) stay in your house for 2 wk?

89 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

There will be a few things to consider before I say yes though. 1) Do I know his business partner 2) Why the need to stay at our place ? Is it to save cost? Or to save time also cause they work together? 3) was there any history between them that makes me feel uncomfortable? 4) how does the business partner carry herself? Does she dress appropriately? 5) do we have a spare room to accommodate? If the main issues are positively answered, I Don't see a reason why I can't say yes to my husband's business partner, whom can also be a friend to me. However, if I do feel uncomfortable, i will say no and be firm about it.

Read more

I thought I was just feeling insecure when my fiancé would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know because being sure is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help me check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com,,..

Read more

The integrating important information such as the HexClad return policy visit here https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/hexclad-reviews/ into the design ensures clarity and transparency for customers, fostering trust and loyalty towards the brand. Designing a business logo layout requires careful consideration of elements like typography, color scheme, and overall composition. It's crucial to create a visually appealing logo that effectively communicates the brand's identity and values.

Read more

I'm gonna be frank.. Only lady partner? 2 of them setup biz together? If yes, chances are they might already be having an affair..?? Tat's what happen to my dad.. Pretending s***.. Many yrs back, dad brought hm a lady, turn out (relative's mistress), how convenient! Guys will say no don't have don't anyhow Tink or say blah blah.. N then get worked up, guilty? There's a chance.. Maybe I'm stereotyping..maybe I'm not.. Pull a full stop to this..!

Read more

Is there more to this question? Is she moving house, is she going through a break up, is she waiting for a a big payday, are they working on a life changing business deal together? Do you feel there is something untoward happening, or could this be more of your own insecurities and lack of trust of your husband? Would you be asking this question if it was a man not a woman?

Read more

hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -company records and systems, -Credit cards hack -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -hack IP address + Tap into anybody’s call and monitor their conversation. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Erm... if it's for one or two days maybe I won't mind but for two week, definitely no. Even if we had a mansion with lots of rooms, I'd still find it strange why she would stay for so long unaccompanied in a married man's home. If it's for business, wouldn't it more appropriate for her to stay somewhere neutral like a hotel?

Read more

Ermmm.. Of course. If its a business trip why would the company not provide accommodation. I fund it strange. Aslo as an adult and a female how is that even appropriate for her to stay in your place. Maybe if its just a night, ill be okay. But 2 weeks? You must be insane. Lol

Yes i will be too. Ask him to put himself in your shoes. What if you let a man stay in your house for 2 weeks? All your privacy is gone & you need to be extra careful with what you do in your own house. Ask him to rent a room for her or whatever. But not let her stay in your house.