Which quality of yours do you want to see in your child and why?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Diligence. Independence. Resourcefulness. Prayerfulness. I believe, with these four assets, my kids will grow into responsible and successful adults. While I get to lose my grip once in awhile, I still believe that these qualities are essential in making me who I am today. And I'd like my kids to follow suit.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Kind and helpful but also strong enough to protect themselves. You can have everything but if you are not kind enough and once you open your mouth only can scold people, in the future will get bully by people instead. Always show in drama but it's somehow true, kind people get good ending.

Courage, minimalism and the love for reading. Courage to speak her mind and not be bogged down by adversities. Minimalism to not be attached to things or situations. The love for reading, because well, books can really be wonderful companions!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7600)

Fearlessness, a sense of adventure, competitiveness and ambition. I've been on so many adventures which I consider learning experiences -- I hope my children will have the same opportunities as me :)

Courage......... Not subjected to any kind of intimidation

Sense of initiativeness

Patriotism and truth