Which is the position in sex that you haven't tried so far and why?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think there must be countless. We haven't tried many more perhaps because now we do not have sex very often and whenever we do, we do not try to experiment. Earlier, we perhaps wanted to have it right away so we tried whatever positions we knew and used to do it right away. ;p

There r many positions We haven't tried yet......because of conditions , situations :) one of them is famous doggy style....and there r many positions that we tried and also invented some of them :-)....Now what's your answer to this question ??

so far I have not tried dog shot other wise all positions I have tried, and I feel sitting on chair by man and lady sitting on carrot is best position because it gives deep penetrating sex and feel and orgasm comes very well and satisfactory

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17113)

this is the position, we haven't tried yet. as because it's 7 months running...... later on weer will r definately try this

Post reply image

hahaha there are still quite a few positions and i am not sharing them here ;) go make some of your own too woman! :)

Hotring racer bacause she was not ready

I tried every position

hello. jjj

hey you your name