When were you brave enough to take public with your baby alone

At which month were you brave enough to go out with your baby alone by public transport , without any 3rd person? Ill be going back and forth to my mum’s (both same estate) everyday and would need to take bus. But my baby is only 1.5months and i still carry him by hand as he hate carrier. Instead of taxi everyday (💸💸), i feel like want to try to take bus one day see how it goes but im so scared my baby would cry murder outside or worst, in the bus, and i wont know what to do.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My LO used to love it when go out in stroller cuz she will sleep. But she prefer carrier now so i would prefer to take train so if my LO woke up and starting to cry. I cn just alight and feed milk, atleast its airconditioned. Ill standby a bottle of ready made milk before i leave the house everytime. Then she will either fall aslp aftr drinking or ill sway and put her to sleep while carrying on my journey. But on instances i had to take bus, i wll drop from the bus if i cnt calm her down. I dont like those stares. To say more confident is 2months onwards

Read more