When was the last time you cried?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost both my mom and dad over the period of last five years and it has made me a very emotional and vulnerable. I cry at the drop of a hat. I remember, long back when I was in college, I used to see my mother crying at smallest of things, and I used to get so irritated with it, and wondered how she could do that. at times, I also used to think that she fakes it. But, now, after years, I can understand her. Now, I know there must be things that she kept in her heart and that were hurting her. Life has come a full circle.

Read more

Last week. I was tired missing my family in Singapore and had to break fast alone so I cried hahaha. My partner was away on a work trip and it was just me in the apartment alone. Most of my friends were away for the summer and even though I was going to be in Singapore for the holidays in a few weeks, I don't know why I became sooo emotional over eating dinner alone.

Read more

I cried last Saturday while watching the teaser of MMK. I rarely cry lately but I just can't help but shed a tear on little Caitie's story. It's just too heartbreaking to watch a very painful story for a mom like me. I hugged my 2 kids while watching the teaser and I was no longer able to watch the entire episode. I just can't bear it.

Read more

I am pregnant now and I find my emotions turn into a roller coaster. I will cry over very small thing. Like yesterday my husband commented that he wants to throw away my box in storeroom and I got mad and cried while arguing with him. Both my husband and mil feedback that I am very hot temper during this pregnancy.

Read more

Just now.. when I watched the finale of Game of Thrones season 6 because firstly, it's the finale and I have to wait 10 months for the next season and secondly, one of the scenes I've been waiting for for years really got to me (when Lyanna Stark handed her baby to her brother because she was dying).

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Two days ago? We bicker frequently over the tiniest things and I usually cry to relieve stress. We tend to make up by the end of the night though, so it's not that bad. I'm hot tempered and emotional, so I do cry pretty often. I mostly cry after arguing! Hahaha.

Thành viên VIP

I mostly cry when I am really very happy. I cried when my kids were born, when they progress in their studies, when they get an award and most of the time I cry when my hubby goes on an official trip overseas even if it is for a few days.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2883)

i don't really cry in front of everyone, but since you asked when i cried, i'll be honest and say today - i did cry today and i send out a lot of real real hugs to all you mommies out there :)

i cried today and still crying every time i remembered what doctor said yesterday, he cant find my baby(i got ultrasound yesterday) need to go back after 1 week. please help me to pray