When was the last time you cried?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I cried maybe last weekend,since my baby was born I always have problems with my husband I don’t know how can I find solutions and now I didn’t to talk much with him , 😓

The last time I cry was 3 years ago.. That was when I'm still working & now I'm a full time mum, taking care, teaching & playing with my 9 years old daughter.

When my baby was born. It was crazy. I just held her n couldn't believe she was mine. I did t realise I was crying till I tasted my tears

A few days ago (I'm 37 weeks pregnant anyway). Before I got pregnant, I hardly even cry. After I got pregnant, tears flow like tap water.

last week when menstruation very emotional over tiny thing about my boy do not keep his toys after playing.

Last saturday.. had a emotional and mental breakdown. three kids, youngest 20mo. exhausted and depression

2weeks ago when I get the result of my beta and it was positive. I’m pregnant again with my third baby.

I think about 6 month back my emotion problem.... it a sad story but now everything is over.

just today.. 30min ago... seems to be crying everyday these days. not pregnant. emotional

what an interesting question :) i just cried about 15 minutes back...