19 Replies

I usually talk when I'm alone at home. Then I will tell him about my day. Then sometimes when he is kicking too hard and making me feel pain I will talk to him and ask him 'why? You angry is it?!' Hahahaha even though I know he cannot answer me. 😅I guess it's more to letting the baby be familiar with your voice.

You can try to converse with baby out loud! My baby knows how to listen when hubby or I speak (he will stop his movements) and respond by kicking 😆 We ask baby to choose his name and both times he liked one name (kicked in response) and didn't respond to another name 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did verbally and in head, especially telling baby to come out during certain period and date so that hubby will be around, and she did!

VIP Member

I usually will try to talk to baby daily and my hubby too. Intro to baby we are their daddy & mummy. Ask him to recognise our voice.

I verbally talk to baby while rubbing my tummy only at home, else people might think im nuts if i were to do it in public.

VIP Member

I do talk to my baby, both verbally and in my head. Verbally especially when he kicks too hard. 😂

VIP Member

Talk it out. Let baby hear your voice. Ask hubby to talk too!

I just simply talk like good morning baby. Good night baby

Super Mum

I read bible story to my babies when I was pregnant. Haha

Talk it out, baby will listen and recognize ur voice

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles