What's the most memorable moment with your lover?

Post image
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

It was a loong drive going to an out of town trip. Ultimate bonding of listening to the same music, eating in the car and having an almost endless conversation--for me, that was my most memorable yet.

Our first date. It was nothing fancy. We just went out for pizza and a movie. And then we talked like there was no one else around us. We didn't even notice that 8 hours had gone by. :)

The proposal - at the end of a Spartan beast race, we went overseas to participate in, during typhoon weather, soaked and drenched in mud, with the team.

I AM A DIVORCED LADY, AND I NEED A MAN WHO IS STRONG INBED AND CAN SATISFY MY SEXUAL URGE. WHATSAPP +65.88.90.44.65 FOR IMMEDIATE HOOKUP

Thành viên VIP

Our very first trip together as husband and wife. We went to Italy and it was the best time we have ever spent with each other.

Thành viên VIP

The time when he entered my room with a guitar and started playing our favourite song. I dint even know he could play!

Making an origami of a zoo full of animals. Gotta think of something for someone who can afford anything.

when she surprised me with the news of our child on our anniversary !

so many but the most memorable was when we got married secretly.

The moment I proposed and put the ring on her finger