What's the most memorable moment with your lover?

Post image
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say me moving to Sweden in 2014 would be our most memorable moment so far. I've known him since 2009 when we were undergrads on exchange and after that, we were in the longest LDR ever. It wasnt always smooth, alot of travelling and crying at airports all over the world but we hung on. After finding out that I got accepted into the MA programme with a scholarship in Sweden, I left a good job, my parents and friends in Singapore. It was scary cos I felt I was too old to start over (I was 26 then haha). But I'm doing well, he's doing well and I'm en route to graduating with distinctions in June and we're getting married at the end of the year ☺ I'm sure there'll be more memorable moments to look forward to after that!

Read more

Before my husband and I got married, we loved to go on late night adventures. I think our most memorable one would be about 3 years ago, we had drinks at Boat Quay, and then decided to take a walk down Singapore. We walked through to Bugis, Chinatown, Little India, and finally ended up at Raffles before catching a cab home. I think we walked a huge circle hahaha We talked about everything - our future, our past, our pets, everything. It's still a cherished memory till this day.

Read more

Took my then boyfriend (now hubby) back to my country for a vacation.We were at the beach walking and watching the sunset when he pulled a ring from his pocket.Took me 10 minutes (I dont know why my life flashed back in my thoughts😬)to say yes🤣.I guess I was caught off guard because this guy never promised anything unlike my ex lovers who promised me the moon and the stars🤪.But Im glad he did.💜Action speaks louder than words.

Read more

Actually there are a lot of memorable moments between me and husband, BEFORE we having babies.. I guess after having babies, our attention to each other has been divided and shared among the babies. I think the most memorable moment was our wedding photoshoot and honeymoon in Taiwan. That was the only long couple trip between us, without kid and burden with all sorts of loan yet.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

When we won couple contest. I just randomly sent our pic together. Then we enter the shortlist! When the final round, all men should diving into big aquarium and hand gesture a message to the girls. Surprisingly i can guess it right and we were the winner! We got mobile phone as a prize, some vouchers, and our face were in newspaper :)

Read more

We were walking through Brandenburg Gate one chilly winter night after seeing a late night film, and at Pariser Platz we passed by a musician singing a heavily-accented cover of "Moon River" with his guitar. It wasn't that spectacular a moment, all things considered, but for something that wasn't planned out, it was really sweet.

Read more

Even though my marriage was short and it ended up in a divorce, the most memorable part for me was when we were broke, like literally had only $2 each day between us so we'll skip meals at work and come home to share a packet of economical mee + chicken while watching the 7pm Chinese drama on Channel 8.

Read more

When he asked me to be his girlfriend. "Bribed" me with the promise of supper after my meeting in hall. Came to pick me up and headed to Mt Faber instead. One of the many memorable moments.. ;) And no, I didn't get my supper in the end. lol!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2435)

The one time we were supposed to spend Valentines day apart as he was on a business trip overseas. He turned up to my house with a huge bouquet of flowers to surprise me and spend the rest of the special day with me.