What is/are your favorite mommy and child bonding activity/ies?

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Our favorite bonding time is between and after work since I work from home. I stay with them in bed or in the play yard - we cuddle, sing and dance together, read stories, and just recently, my toddler loves to tell make-believe stories. I find it so amusing that at his age, he can come up with his own stories and he's consistent huh. So now, we do it everyday. He has permanent characters in his own story, and I check on them from time to time. :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Sensory play! He loves having fun and making messes, and I love how it helps him to develop his motor skills and creativity. We do it in a few different ways - but mainly when we go to Busy Tables or playing with our My Messy Box at home :) There's also play areas like Happy Castle with those seed playgrounds that my son loves spending time in, and I'd just be having fun with him like a child!

Read more

Breastfeeding is our best bonding. :) The simple cuddling and skin-to-skin with my babies when I do tandem feeding is a simple yet a very happy bonding moment for me and my kids. I enjoy seeing them hold hands while nursing.

Thành viên VIP

Our favourite bonding activity is getting outside & play. Cycling, Swimming & "conquering" different playgrounds together. Playing outdoors allow us to enjoy the fresh air & also maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6636)

We both play. Since, he likes role-playing, I become student and he becomes teacher. And he scolds me, makes me do things, calls me naughty, and it is so much fun seeing him so much involved in his character,

I love to read books with my boy. They would ask a lot of question and is a good way of bonding too! Sometimes I sing and dance together with them too (:

My most vivid memories from childhood are the times when my mother would read to me and my brothers :) I hope to repeat this with my kids one day.

I love to make pancake with my little girl. she will help me to prepare the ingredients and we usually finish eating all the pancake together.

My favourite bonding time with my children is making Oreo smoothie together. We have alot of fun putting the ingredients into the blender. :)