What was your babies weight upon delivery?

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

#1 : 2.9 kg at 38 weeks #2 : 3.3 kg at 38 weeks (Totally can feel he came out and placenta being pull out, not sure is it 2nd times, since recovering faster and don't feel as pain as no1 after giving birth. Only took 1 time of painkiller only.) By the way, i didn't took any painkiller except laughing gas to cheat myself it's work only. So have to keep baby below 3kg so i won't have hard time giving birth. Thankfully no2 is not so difficult and pain too.

Read more

My baby no.1 was 2.785kg at birth (40weeks) and baby no.2 was 3.11kg at birth (39weeks6days). I think diets really contributed to baby's weight, as during my 2nd pregnancy there are a lot of eateries around my working area compared to during my 1st pregnancy. For my current pregnancy, I just make sure I eat a balanced diets at home.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My full term babies were between 2.7kg to 2.9kg. I have always been smaller buildso I'm guessing they got the skinny trait from me. Both of them are of an acceptable weight now (age 4 and 8). I think although the weight of the baby is important, what's most important is that the baby is healthy.

Thành viên VIP

3.2kg, which was surprising because I was so worried when doctors told me she was in the 19th percentile during my week 32 growth scan. Everyone commented that she was a "large" baby instead. I didn't restrict my diet but didn't binge either.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2731)

My daughter popped out at 3.6kg, and my son 4.3kg! No surprises, I stuffed myself silly and blamed all cravings on the baby. Now I'm regretting it BECAUSE IT'S SO HARD TO LOSE THE WEIGHT

5y trước

normal delivery?

#1: 39+1, 3.365, natural w/o epi only laughing gas, forceps, 2hrs labour, 30min push. Dr recommended that the best weight for not built would be 3kg. Ended up bb head was too big for me

#1 : 37w, 3.335kg, epidural, 18hr labour 4hrs pushing , induced #2 : 36w, 3.75kg, epidural, 9hr labour, 2hrs pushing, induced #3 : 35w , 4.25kg, NO EPIDURAL, 4hr labour and 1hr push

My teeny-weeny baby was 2.7 kg at 39 weeks 4 days. Everyone kept on mocking me that I kept the bulk of those 14 kgs myself :))

My friend just gave birth on the third day of CNY! 5 days before EDD, baby boy is 2.93kg.