What type of hospitalization plan are you getting for your lo ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We bought prudential medical insurance. I think it is very crucial to get medical or hospitalization insurance coverage for our babies because these days we often hear of kids being admitted to hospital. It is necessary to get one and I think the premium is not that expensive per month for a baby.

We bought AIA plan. It covers everything from savings plan wif critical illness & additional hospitalisation plan. AIA has one plan which includes savings & critical illness. Itz worth it. If u wanna noe more abt it, i can intro u to my agent. She is in AIA for abt 20yrs or so.

My husband, myself, my 2 kids are covered under AIA insurance. I believe it is important and it helped us especially when my 7yo was hospitalized because of pneumonia. The bill mounted to almost $10K and thankfully we managed to claim the full amount.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22664)

AIA hospitalization plan. recently my girl was hospitalized twice, and thank God I bought insurance since she's born. we stayed Class A and class B(no more class A Ward available) without paying anyt.

Refering to insurance? I dont have any hospital plan myself. Cant afford it. However i make full use of the cda one for one. And i have the chas card. Just sharing.

Thành viên VIP

I got one from prudential with rider plan. It covers Private hospital and any additional surcharges i would need to pay

Thành viên VIP

My LO's plan is currently under AXA with rider, and my plan is with AIA :)