12 Replies

You can first visit any doctor to get a blood test to find out approximately how far along are you in your pregnancy. The first appointment with a gynecologist is usually made at the point when you are 6-8 weeks pregnant. During which, a series of tests will be administered. You, your spouse's, and your immediate family members' medical history will be taken. There may be a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. (For more information on the list of tests done: http://sg.theasianparent.com/first_visit_to_gynea_dr_dana_elliott_srither/) Medical checkups aside, you can also think of ideas on how (and when) to announce the good news to your family and friends. ;) For now, take good care of yourself! Stay happy and enjoy the process. Congrats!! :)

VIP Member

When the testpack show me 2 stripes this is what i do: 1. Check it again.. buy all test pack in the drugstore ( don't follow this impulsive thing! hahha) 2.Made an appointment to your doctor. Find out how long your pregnancy is, ask about your due date and what should you do in your first trimester. 3. Have a positive mind. Do not overthingking. Internet is a random place when people can put everything they want. Sometimes it scares you, do not read it and just enjoy yout pregnancy.

Share the news with the closest people around you! This is also to ensure that there is someone that can look out for you in your first trimester if you don't feel comfortable announcing your pregnancy yet. This is also the time where you should decide on your gynecologist and make an appointment for a check-up with the doctor. In the meantime, take care of yourself and be extra careful. :)

First things first, go to a gynae and get the pregnancy confirmed. You can also make a list of tests that you need to undergo to see that you you have a smooth pregnancy. You can also make a birth plan and put all the things that you intend to do or want to do during your pregnancy. Take a look at this birth plan to get an idea: http://www.babycenter.com/calculators-birthplan

Here are some things I did when I first found out I was pregnant 1. Vitamins Start taking multi vitamins, cod liver oil and folic acid. You can buy it from any pharmacy 2. Start taking photos to document your tummy and experiences 3. Set up an email account and start writing letters to your growing bub! Congrats mummy - it's gonna be an exciting 9 months!!!!

The first thing that my wife did when she knew that she was pregnant was to share the good news to me. Next, she made another test for confirmation. Thirdly, we visited the doctor to know how many weeks she's been pregnant and to ask for any vitamins that the OB Gyne will recommend her.

You should visit a gynae to check and confirm the pregnancy. That was the first thing I did after i tested myself with the pregnancy kit. From there, the gynae would probably prescribe supplements for you to take. And do be extra careful in everything you do.

VIP Member

Waht I did first is shared it with my partner.. And then we talked about our plans (how we will tell my parents, if he will move in to us, financial stuff). And then immediately the next day, we went to my OB to double check and to know what to do after...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4281)

Firstly, I think you should break the news to your husband!!!! (He'll be overjoyed!) Secondly, start planning financially for your baby. Thirdly, take care of yourself and DO NOT stress yourself out.

Related Questions

Related Articles