What should I carry for flight journey for my 10 month old baby?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mum, time to get prepared :) 1. medical kit with all your baby's prescriptions and medicines that the doc will suggest for travel purpose 2. a few packs of sugar, as it will definitely help ease the ear pain during take off and descent. make sure you let your baby suck on the sugar, you can also take a few sugar cubes if that is convenient. 3. a favourite sleep toy and a small wrap to keep your baby at ease. 4. if your baby is on bottle feed, carry the milk powder in a small airtight case and the bottle accessories. you can use warm water from the crew to make the milk. if you are using tetra packs, as i had to do for my baby's soy milk requirement, carry 2 to 3 small packs as that much is allowed in the liquid restriction quota. 5. you can also carry a compact stroller and ask the crew to store it for the flight time, then take it when you land. makes it easier to travel with baby. 6. a nursing cloak if you have to feed. 7. some small toys that can keep your baby amused during the flight. 8. additional diapers, baby wipes, a change of clothes that you can easily get your baby in and out of, and an extra pair of socks. some handkerchiefs too. 9. some homemade snacks such as idli, dosa, chapati, finger foods such as carrot sticks and the like, to let your baby munch on. 10. water.

Read more

Hello, I think if you are travelling within the country, your flight I assume will not be long. It will be maximum 3 or 4 hours. So, I think basic things, like, baby's water, some little tidbits for her to eat, diapers (of course), some toy, a thin blanket kind of thing, as the temperature inside the plane would be low.

Read more
7y trước

yes..it's a 3 hrs journey. Thanks a ton

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24234)

Hi Take diapers, little porridge, boiled water, extra pair of clothes, bib. Some toy that he likes to distract him. Ask you PD and take advice if he gets puky while travelling. I think this all would do good.