Seat at MRT

What do u mummies do to get seat at MRT? Some commuters are really nice. The moment they see my baby bump they offer seat. Some they see closely then pretend. Either pretend to sleep or see the HP. I am anemic I can't stand too long. It's torturous to go to work everyday.

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the key to getting a seat is to ALWAYS ask. Bcause they won't know if we're fat or pregnant.. 🤣😂 just ask usually majority would give up a seat for you.

Usually is elderly they give me the seat. But I super paiseh as I feel they also need the seat and those younger usually they pretend never see

There was once I was giddy and my tummy not showing yet I just explained and asked the guy in front to give up his seat Better than faint in the train

Hahaha me too, when I was preggy only Aunty gave up seats to me. Some even eagerly snatched the seats with me. Hence bo bian have to let them...

Usually I’ll just stand in a safe spot (like corner) if the train is packed. If I’m really unwell, I’ll minimize travelling, or take a cab.

Usually in the morning there will be mrt staff helping out with the morning crowd. Approach them for help. 100% they will find a seat for you

i will wear clothing that make my bump more obvious,usually men dun give up the seat, usually woman give up their seat... juz stand n touch yr belly

5y trước

My case both man and woman don't give. Only once a lady gave up.. Most of the time.. All pretend...

Thành viên VIP

I will normally wait infront before the bus arrives so i will get a seat. If no seat i just stand, paisey to ask for seat..

Thành viên VIP

I only get seats when I am in third trimester, when the bump is too obvious for them to pretend not to see.

Thành viên VIP

It's OK to ask...Nicely of course(: Most commuters understand and will give up their seat