29 Replies

I think the key to getting a seat is to ALWAYS ask. Bcause they won't know if we're fat or pregnant.. 🤣😂 just ask usually majority would give up a seat for you.

Usually is elderly they give me the seat. But I super paiseh as I feel they also need the seat and those younger usually they pretend never see

There was once I was giddy and my tummy not showing yet I just explained and asked the guy in front to give up his seat Better than faint in the train

Hahaha me too, when I was preggy only Aunty gave up seats to me. Some even eagerly snatched the seats with me. Hence bo bian have to let them...

Usually I’ll just stand in a safe spot (like corner) if the train is packed. If I’m really unwell, I’ll minimize travelling, or take a cab.

Usually in the morning there will be mrt staff helping out with the morning crowd. Approach them for help. 100% they will find a seat for you

i will wear clothing that make my bump more obvious,usually men dun give up the seat, usually woman give up their seat... juz stand n touch yr belly

My case both man and woman don't give. Only once a lady gave up.. Most of the time.. All pretend...

VIP Member

I will normally wait infront before the bus arrives so i will get a seat. If no seat i just stand, paisey to ask for seat..

VIP Member

I only get seats when I am in third trimester, when the bump is too obvious for them to pretend not to see.

VIP Member

It's OK to ask...Nicely of course(: Most commuters understand and will give up their seat

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles