What will you do if you have a spouse who always curses even in front of your children?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your wife is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my wife is get too much closer with my friend Peter, my wife chats now in private, her calls are in secret and she changed her phone password, I was wondering what going wrong, on till my sister introduced me to [email protected] who help me to hack my wife phone a need to touch her phone, in less than 27 hours after her phone was finally hacked, her messages coming into my phone instantly. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Your kids will think it’s okay for Daddy to talk like that to Mom. Bless your husband’s kids esp if you have girls. Kids will mimic and collect memories specially at young ages. What I’ll do is talk to your spouse privately and if he’s being abusive verbally and physically then think twice.

Talk to him and tell him about all the negative consequences of cursing in front of children -- it's not just about them learning bad words but that they'll share it with other children, they absorb the negativity behind it, etc.

Important to talk this over. Children will most always follow the example of their parents. They also dont understand the context of these curses. Talk it over and avoid curses in front of the children

Talk to him. He’s an adult and if he can’t see that his action is always watched by his children then it really shows how much he doesn’t care about his children’s upbringing

I'll tell him na he's not showing a good example sa mga anak namin. If he continues to do that, huwag siya magtataka if bata pa lang ang anak namin eh malutong na din magmura.

Talk to your spouse and explain that children really are monkey see monkey do, wouldn't want your children going around cursing at others

Naku, this is one big no no in our household. Parents should be the ones children will look up to. They NEED to be a good example.

You need to sit down and explain to him that he’s not setting a good example for the kids

Talk to him and ask him if he really wants the children to learn curses at this young age