What to give a New born baby for constipation problem?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi heena, you should not be giving anything to your newborn at this age, as it can easily have the opposite effect. some babies have this problem initially but it soon gets better. if you notice this as a constant and if your baby is in discomfort or pain, please also speak to your baby's doc about possible lactose intolerance. yes, some babies are also intolerant to breastmilk. we had this problem with my younger one, and initially it was diagnosed as constipation, but finally found out it was severe lactose intolerance.

Read more

Hello, Well! As per my knowledge, you should not give anything to the newborn for constipation, as it is something that babies have after they are born. They are new to the environment, and they are adjusting to the new world in respect of everything. They having breastmilk now, which they were not till they were inside the tummy, so do not worry, babies do remain constipated and it becomes fine with time.

Read more

I do not think anything should be given to the baby except breastmilk. Constipation is a common problem among he newborns and it gets fine on its own. If the problem is severe still uou should not give anything before consulting your paediatrician.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24475)