What did u give ur baby for meals besides milk when travelling overseas? Will be overseas with my 9mo for 5 days where supermarkets are easily accessible. Thanks in advance!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Think u can google suitable veg and fruits for 9mo and then depending on what's available at the supermarket , purchase those. If you blw then u know what to do - steam/oven bake and feed easiest. If u TW then gotta think about how u mash stuff if baby can't take chunks yet. Maybe buy some rice cereal and add in some steamed veg chunks/mash. Or bring a bit of rice to boil into porridge.

Read more

I will bring along a lunch cooker and cook simple porridge with ingredients u can buy from the supermarket. You can also give fruits or food like avocado ? I will also bring along instant cereal and use it quite often. Although food pouches are not recommended I will still standby a few just in case really nothing to give her. Can also give her bread that you buy over there?

Read more

Hi, Avoid food that have preservatives and all canned food. Fruits will be easily available, so you can give fruits after mashing them nicely so that they can be easily swallowed by the baby. You can give porridge, soups, fresh juice, steamed and baked food. Basically everything that you eat but is light on baby's tummy, and devoid of preservatives.

Read more

Would be handy if you have a blender. Boil some veggies and blend them. When out and about, bring some few scoops of Friso Gold Milk Cereal, just add water and you're baby's tummy is happy. :)

Thành viên VIP

Bring a portable lunch cooker! It will be a god sent! Simple meals would be porridge with fish Or you can do noodle soup if your child is able to take noodles.

Read more

unusually whatever i ate. choose something that both bub and me can eat. depends on what country you going

Oats are good, easy to make and take a long. I love packing oats and taking them out with me.