What can I do to trick my 3 year old into walking longer distances?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. You can announce that he's too heavy to carry. 2. You can agree to only carrying him for short distances (only until that post, for example) then he has to walk from there. 3. Have him chase after a toy like a remote control car (be mindful of safety). However, do remember that your child has shorter legs than you and may tire easily. So if you sense he's tired, give him a hand!

Read more

You can distract her/him by chit-chating with her/him while walking. Or even tell him/her some stories. You can actually start your kid with exercise such as jogging for short distance and slowly they will walk for a longer distance willingly as they think walking is not a big deal.

Thành viên VIP

Play games with her! This will distract her from having the idea of being tired. But yes, I agree with Erika that if you sense that she's tired, you should definitely give her a had. You can play a race, say if she wins, you can give her a piggyback.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1358)

Thành viên VIP

Have little sprinting competitions with her so she covers more distance. Kids need variation as well. It's boring to just walk all the time.

thanks