No longer love my husband

Married for 3years. Baby is turning 1 year old soon. I feel that I no longer love my husband. One reason is because we have too many differences from day dating and even more after baby is born. I don't see a happy future being with him. Don't feel like having sex with him. Don't like it when he kiss me. However he doesn't agree to divorce. I have no proper family support from my own family too. What can I do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does he cheat? Or does he treat u differently after marriage. Sometimes we just have find a way to rekindle back to love, marriage is getting thru thick and thin together unless he cheats and doesnt provide for u then its an issue. Im married for 10 years, on my 5th to 7th year i felt like i dont love him, i argue with him alot, i fell into depression then we seek help and of course i feel Im always right. Now everything is better, we had a lot of talks, i put aside my anger, and even had an option to go for counselling with a professional to save the marriage. He understands me more and a hands on daddy and put in effort to make me happy, its not perfect but its something worth saving. Take care mummy! Do whats good for your soul ya!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

U can go for counselling first. Try to work things out for the sake of your baby.. marriage is a journey. It’s more den just love or sex, its a whole new world of partnership and responsibility.. the first 5 years is always challenging. Seek help ok 💪🏼

sounds alike my story..mine is just into first year of marriage, got to know my spouse through working, he's a foreigner and now I am a ftm :( he doesn't pay much attention when I told him it's more tiring taking care of baby than having to go to work.

Perhaps too much focus on baby and forgot he is also a human who needs love and care? I will feel he may have something else, but try speak out and work it out together?

You may want to seek for counseling first: https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Marriages/Pages/Marriage-Counselling.aspx Hope it helps.

Read more

Me in same situation