My baby is 1 year 3 months old now...his saliva comes out every time... what should I do to stop ??

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, Babies do drool so there is nothing to be worried about. It is normal in first two years. Actually, the muscles of the mouth are not fully developed in the infants and they do not have full control over swallowing until they are between 18 and 24 months old. Babies also drool when they are teething.

Read more

all babies drool and it is pretty common at this age. also, if your baby is teething, you will notice more drooling. speak to your baby's doc about it if you are really worried. otherwise, i would say it will come under control latest by the time your baby turns 2.

drooling is common in most babies, almost till the age of 1.5 years. however, it goes off pretty much around the same time. if you think your baby is drooling excessively, do visit a doctor to check overall health.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20521)

There is nothing you can do to stop the baby from drooling. Babies naturally need to drool, they drool for almost any and everything. What is the reason you want baby to stop drooling?

Thành viên VIP

Drooling is very common in babies..All babies drool occasionally, particularly when they are teething or when they have a cold. Most of the time, drooling is nothing to worry about..