7 Replies

I make chia seed chocolate "puddings" to satisfy my chocolate cravings. Recently found this recipe (I have a few because they are all so easy to make!) which is very nice too! http://www.asweetpeachef.com/sweets/chocolate-chia-pudding/ I made some changes such as not adding in vanilla extract and cinnamon (because I didn't have those.. lol). And I used chocolate milk instead of almond milk (even more chocolate-y). In general, I would say to just have everything in moderation and you will be fine. Opt for fruits and drizzle some chocolate sauce over them if you are feeling really guilty. This makes eating chocolate slightly healthier (as long as you don't drizzle too much sauce!). Enjoy!

VIP Member

Dark chocolate? Try not to eat more than 50g a day. For me, I indulged in soft serves, frozen yoghurt and gelato when I was pregnant. If you're concerned and want to go for something healthy, how about an avocado milkshake with a bit of honey? Just add a little for taste. It's packed with healthy fats and is good for your skin! Blend 1 cup milk, 1 avocado, 1 banana, and 3 tablespoons honey together in a blender until smooth.

I recently went through a bout of nutella cravings and I'd want nothing but nutella sandwiches for all my meals haha. But obviously that's bad right so my friends suggested hazelnut milk. And omg it tastes just like a lighter version of nutella but in milk form. So so so good. It's only 36 calories per glass and I've used it in place of normal milk for pretty much everything these days. This is the brand i love:

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2635)

I'd love to know about that as well! Currently pregnant and I've been having different cravings! I love avocado milkshake with honey. Can I also add dark cacao into it or it would be too much? Can I have it daily?

VIP Member

Gaaahd! Those recipes are mouthwatering! Thanks for the suggestions! :D

thanks