107 Các câu trả lời

I'd rather quit my work just to be a stay at home mom,gusto Kong mag focus sa magiging baby kasi hindi sila habang buhay na baby sila, gusto Kong turuan ng magandang asal, malusog na katawan at respetuhin ang mga nakakatanda, its true na discipline begins at home kaya yun ang gusto Kong ituro sa kanya,

VIP Member

I am asthmatic and diabetic but that doesn't stop me from being a good mother to my child. My illness doesn't mean I'm a bad mommy. My body may be weak, but my spirit is strong. There is nothing impossible with God, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for my baby.

I'm a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sibling, an auntie, a friend, a confidant, a housekeeper, a chef, a cleaner, a businesswoman, and more of a superwoman....what else can you define a woman like me?

"I forget myself to breastfeed., nursery., cared my children..." "I lost social life to live love like every corner of our house..." "Im not perfect human rather superwoman but Im grateful to have lovely children who call me Mom!"

You need to grow stronger and stronger everyday and just like any other teacher, keep on teaching until the child graduates. Never give up no matter how naughty these kids could be, I love being a fulltime mother.

I proudly introduce my Child ( with special condition) to everyone, i don't care if they pity me or judge me i love her and i knew God has a purpose for allowing this to happen, anyway i love her and thats what it counts

Unemployed for over ten years to be a dedicated full-time stay-home mom of my 3 precious sons... And I'm proud of it. 💟💟💟

I am super nanay teacher to my daughter /good wifey to my hubby/ 24hours on duty to clean the kitchen/cook good tasting meals for my family/24/7 working mom!

i breastfeed my baby in public without cover i dont mind people around me on how they see my boobsy feeding my child in public because as a mom its my duty to feed them whether in public or private places.

I am a 63 years old Mom but i consider myself an ever serving Mom because i am a Nanny Granny to my 4 months old grandson when his mom is on duty as a nurse.For short: AN EVER-SERVING MOMMY GRANNY NANNY

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan