betrayed

Wat will you mummies do if you found out your spouse was cheating on you while you are pregnant?!

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A few months ago I made a terrible mistake that caused me to lose around $110,000 on a fake crypto investment trading platform. They tricked me into investing on their platform with the intention of making a 15% daily profit, but unfortunately it turned out to be a lie and my money was all gone. I was very worried at that point and couldn't know what to do, not until I found out about Elite Web Recovering online and how someone got their money back. Although I started feeling like everything seems too good to be true, at that time I had no choice but to contact them because I was so desperate to get my funds back. Well, my biggest surprise is that Elite Web Recovery Service was able to prove me wrong by getting my money back in less than 2 days, that was after providing all the details they needed and running a test on the scammer's wallet address. So if you ever need such service you can contact them via email: ([email protected])

Read more
2mo trước

Think about it how can you be in a relationship which you’ve invested so much in both in cash, affection and trust but to discover you are being played or made a fool that feeling hurts so bad which leads to an everlasting scar. You may feel otherwise and say yes but deep down you don’t have genuine reason to love or trust him cause he hasn’t been put to test. Men could be cruel, you can’t know a man 100percent cuz they are can easily be influenced by the peer (friends) they hang around with. You need to know the truth cause the Bible says “you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free”. Wake up from your slumber and give it a shot like I did which turn out to be my best move in life. I was bitterly maltreated by my ex-husband after so many months of being perplexed with no where to go to who to cry on. I was rescued with the help of a great IT personnel RecoveryBureauC @ gmail c0m who got me concrete evidence of my spouse’s behavior by remotely tapping to his mobile device