Cheating

Hi mummies, how do you deal if you found out hubby has been chatting online with girls; consider it as cheating even thou u don't know if there's really an affair going on back then. But he said he regretted his action and want to be better. Would you given him 2nd chances for the sake of your marriage and your kids?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes but I will be more careful n collecting evidence on my end n do not let him know what’s your planning. If he really does cheat, I will need to know what’s my next move. Eg financial , housing, custody, find out more on divorcing, lawyer fee, maintenance fee from him etc Collecting evidence n keep calm, get advise from lawyer n fight for child custody n will be mine n not his. Court will need to see evidence. I will concentrating on myself n kid(s) no matter what. To me If my hubby really has intention to cheat once, he can cheat 2nd & 3rd time then it will be never ending in cheating. Unless he can prove ( time will tell n u can sense it if u want to give another chance or not, or till u really cannot take it n got no choice then u know what’s e ans ) If you are SAHM, you may need to start go back work asap. Maintenance fee from him... But if you have financial issue, you may have to discuss further with family , get a lot of support n go for alternative plans. If you are working, maintenance fee from him, kid will be in school or someone can look after. But do take note, divorce is a Long process.

Read more
4y trước

Appreciate your advice. Yes, it's a long process, and to think thru, Im expecting my 2nd one soon. So I don't want to go all stress and trouble to think about it. Of course, I won't trust/forgive him that easily.

CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOB @ HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL COM We offer professional hacking services , we offer the following services; -University grades changing -Bank accounts hack -Erase criminal records hack -Facebook hack -Twitters hack -email accounts hack -Grade Changes hack -Website crashed hack -server crashed hack -Skype hack -Databases hack -Word Press Blogs hack -Individual computers hack -Control devices remotely hack -Burner Numbers hack -Verified Paypal Accounts hack -Any social media account hack -Android & iPhone Hack -email interception hack -Untraceable Ip etc. Contact us at [email protected] for more inquiry.. Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording. Monitoring SMS text messages remotely. Cell phone GPS location tracking. Spy on Whatsapp Messages. Free Update and 100% Undetectable. Track BBM messages and Line messages. View All Photos Captured. Track Internet Browsing History and Read phone Access Address Book, totally worth your money, please no time wasters, he won't under any circumstances work for free, you can reach him by email [email protected]

Read more

If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhub.com

Read more

After noticing suspicious behaviors from my wife I confronted her about concerns. However, she denied any wrongdoing, leaving me with no choice but to seek the assistance of a phone hacking company called Techspace that my mate recommended to me. Techspace, a trusted company, helped me uncover my wife's affair discreetly. With their expert analysis of digital communications, they provided undeniable evidence of the clandestine relationship. Though the revelation was painful, their support and guidance helped me make informed decisions. Techspace's services provide hope and clarity for those seeking answers in difficult times, empowering individuals to confront their circumstances and move forward with confidence.You can reach the on techspace at cyberservices dot com.

Read more

Sorry to hear about it.. but based on my understanding from my guy friends, they tend to chat online at first but they will want to meet up outside. Not only the guys are itchy, but the girls out there are hungry to make money.. so yahh, eventually the girls will lead them on as they are the smart ones. But for now, stay calm and see if u can collect more evidence. Children below 7 yo custody is given to the mum, and having a supportive evidence will help alot.. pls note that divorce will take 8 months plus to process. The court will ask u n husband to come for few counselling sessions first, and that sessions are done in few months time. So yeahhh.. it is a tiring process..

Read more
4y trước

Yes. Divorce was in my mind and to think thru, there alot of things/money/time involves. Also, I will be having my 2nd one soon. Appreciate your advice😊

This is painful to read because it happened to me. It is cheating and don’t let him tell you otherwise. I left our house immediately when I found out and he regretted what he did. My condition to come back was that he had to delete Facebook and give me access to all his social media and email accounts and passwords. It’s 2 years after the incident and I still check his accounts every week. Even though I’ve forgiven him, the trust I used to have is totally gone.

Read more
4y trước

I wish I have the courage to go check thru his stuff but I'm not like that. Maybe that why he takes it for granted until I found it one time. of course I wouldn't trust/forgive him easily. Hopefully he will change for the better.

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Have a good chat with him. And see where the problem lies. Things always happen for a reason. It takes two hands to clap. It is also meaningless to live with a person having to live in fear at all times, worrying if he’s with another person and having to check on him at all times. It will be stressful for both of you.

Read more

2nd chance yes. For the sake of children. But I will still keep a lookout if it happens again I make sure I have the evidence. And make sure children to be mine and he needs to pay for allowance maintenance. Need to read up more info of divorce stuff. At least when things goes out of hand we know wat to do. Instead panic.

Read more
4y trước

Appreciate your advice.😊 Yes, there's alot of stuff to go thru for divorce and I'm sure doesn't want to go thru it when my kids are both below 2 years. Hope he change for the better.

Sorry to know that. Collect evidence as it will be to your advantage in custody of children. Ask yourself will you really forgive him and move on. But word of advice, based on the experiences with my other girl friends, an adulter will be an adulter, and will leave you heart broken again and again.

4y trước

To forgive is hard. I'm just thinking about my kids and their future. If I didnt have any, I would have leave him long time.