Ranting about hubby

Just want to rant, I gave birth 7 mths ago n I feel that hubby is not helping me much on taking of LO. His daily tasks are - feed baby (only when I asked him to) - wash n sterilise btls (he can leave the btls out for hrs n wash them 1 shot) - take out trash but nv put a new trash bag (he will give me attitude if I asked him to throw) - diaper change (only when I’m not ard) There are days when I told him to feed our lo while I pump, what I get from him are sh*t attitude. Why do I feel like having a baby makes me hate him so much? It shows his true colour of how selfish he is. Everyday I get less than 5 hrs of undisturb slp and he can complaint to me he hv not enough rest. Both of us working, so what makes him feel I am free to look aft lo.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you. Even though my hb will help to tc of baby but i also need to rant! He feeds and slp wif my lo, the washing n sterilizing happens last time but now is like 5%. Every time also ask me throw the trash zzz. Guys r liddat, how much slp also complain not enuf. When i ask him wash the bottles he tell me to wait. But never happens anymore coz he is slping. Anyway i dun get 5h of slp. My lo is also 7 m

Read more
2y trước

It’s damn irritating and annoying right? Every other days I have to do laundry while he sit n chill at sofa! Asked him to keep clothes, show attitude again.