Quit job while pregnant

Hi all, just wanna know if anyone quitted during pregnancy and how did you all cope? Did u all regret? I have contemplated for a long time, work is giving me endless stress and im on my 14th week. I kept telling myself to persevere for the maternity leave, but everyday is so miserable.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I quit my job when I found out I'm pregnant as I had a bad superior which is not considerate and always stress me out. I had a miscarriage in late 2018 at week 22 (that's my first pregnancy after trying to conceived for at least 8 years) and when I'm back to work after my hospitalisation leave, she can even said things like "you must prioritise the work, you're away for so long there're a lot of backlog to clear". So, when I found out I'm pregnant again, I've tendered without any hesitation. No point taking the risk again even tho it's really sad to forgo the 4 months maternity leave. But I'm proud to say, I've no regret making the decision.

Read more
4y trước

your story is really inspirational. im so glad u have a boy now! tks so much for your advice!

i wanted to quit but i mustered courage to negotiate for wfh arrangement. (im in the legal profession u can imagine how stressful it can be) at some point i just decided to stay at home and tell my boss and HR that wfh was the default mode as mandated by govt. they got ntg to say and i suspect they may not be happy. but i did it anyway. now 39 weeks plus 4 days waiting to pop. didnt lose my maternity benefits and figured out why should I lose my benefits

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I quit my job when i was 7 months pregnant. I endured all the way till the 7th month and i told myself thats it! I don't wanna think abt my maternity leave gg to waste but instead my baby's health as it was my first pregnancy. I was so stressed up at work and always so tensed up, i just couldn't focus. Probably due to hormones changes. But i never regret quitting my job 😊

Read more
4y trước

Im up till a point that I cant focus as well, and worrying bout work everyday. Thanks so much for your advice, appreciate it!

I did not regret that I quit during the decree. The child is more important than work. But then it was difficult for me to find a new job. Friends advised me to contact the experts to find out the cover letter price https://resumeedge.com/cover-letter and write my resume. Thanks to this, I began to receive more offers. And I soon found a high-paying job.

Read more

Nothing is more important than your health and your baby's health. If you are so stressful then you should leave. Just spend lesser. Talk to your husband and seek his understanding and support. You should be enjoying your pregnancy and be happy. Follow your heart. Take care.💪🌈

i quit my job and found out i am pregnant, apply sso for help and hospitals. whenever i had to go check up i have it cover. don’t ask for feiyue, they are useless and can’t even help.

3y trước

what's sso?

Influencer của TAP

Me. I enjoy it never regret. Seeing baby hitting all mile stone and enjoying my pregnancy was the best decision ever. Money can't buy all these moment back. You have to follow your heart.

4y trước

Its very encouraging, thanks so much!:)

If you are financially sound and if your role is in demand then you can consider quitting. Otherwise you might get another wave of stress from finances as you have a LO to raise

Hang in there! U might wanna consider resigning after ur maternity leave. As for now, tho i agree its tough, use MC, AL or UPL.

Once I'm pregnant, my hubby told me to quit my job, start staying home and cook my own pregnancy-safe meals.