Quit job while pregnant

Hi all, just wanna know if anyone quitted during pregnancy and how did you all cope? Did u all regret? I have contemplated for a long time, work is giving me endless stress and im on my 14th week. I kept telling myself to persevere for the maternity leave, but everyday is so miserable.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I quit my job when I found out I'm pregnant as I had a bad superior which is not considerate and always stress me out. I had a miscarriage in late 2018 at week 22 (that's my first pregnancy after trying to conceived for at least 8 years) and when I'm back to work after my hospitalisation leave, she can even said things like "you must prioritise the work, you're away for so long there're a lot of backlog to clear". So, when I found out I'm pregnant again, I've tendered without any hesitation. No point taking the risk again even tho it's really sad to forgo the 4 months maternity leave. But I'm proud to say, I've no regret making the decision.

Read more
4y trước

your story is really inspirational. im so glad u have a boy now! tks so much for your advice!