Super stressful

28 weeks scan baby turn head down. Now(30 weeks) baby buttock is down. I am super stress. My husband is not helping at all. I talked to baby, I ask him to talk to baby too but I got pushed away instead. He was scolding me telling me why must i be stressful. This thing make me super stress and I have been super cranky with everyone including my toddler. I feel guilty. I do love her tho. But i feel like, people around me dont understand what i feel. I want to go for a normal birth so that i can have a peaceful recovery looking at my husband is not a hands on person. I do most of the things eg wake up at night, cooking, clean, bath my toddler. I dont know, I dont know what I am feeling.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 33 here and baby is nt head down. Nothing we can do. Just like your case, they can keep turning. Friends all say now head down later also can buttock down nearer to labour. Fr now I try not to think about baby’s position. As for husband, aiya they all like that so you are not alone. My husband also same. They are just not a “worrier”. Doctor say can wait till 36 weeks then see how, so he just diam now and wait till 36 weeks lor. They won’t worry for things in advance or those uncertain. Everyone always say their husband so nice take care of this and that, massage leg etc etc ppl only show off the good things but I feel like this is not common sense to all husbands - and ppl nv publicise only. Recently I forgot to buy some stuff frm ikea so my husband send me go ikea grab everything while he wait in car cus he lazy to park. Still dare to ask me how long more I need….. Lol I can only laugh what to do -_- No expectation is best so won’t be disappointed

Read more

Cheer up fellow mommy! What I notice is husbands/men generally dont express their worry as much. They do still worry deep down don’t always show it though.. Your hb may have your interest at heart when he scolds/never go along with you cos what good does it make if both parents are panicking over something out of both’s control. Indeed he can/should be more tactful since we’ve big emotions during this period, sometimes I just feel men is as helpless as us.. and when they start being the ones nagging or worrying, it’s another type of annoyance 😅

Read more

dun stress urself so much. babies can often change position in our tummy. during my last scan, 8am baby head is down...but at 10am baby is bridge position... baby can also feel mummy's stress, so for baby sake, dun think so much. as for husband, my huzband throw my 3yo with me alone everyday..knowing i eazily get tired and frustrated...im also the one to do hsewrk while looking aft 3yo n preg...he say he will do, but everytime nv do.. juz dun bother la..husbands r mostly like that...

Read more

take it easy, sometimes men are very dense and lazy. as for baby, continue to talk to baby and see if he will turn upside down for birth. your hubby is right , just tactless. no need to stress , even you can't have natural birth , it's okay, as long as baby is healthy, right ?

There is no point in stressing, if you think about it, ur baby just needs one moment to turn head down- and u still have about 10 weeks to go, it can happen! Stressing does no good, especially if there is nothing much u can do.

Thành viên VIP

Hi mummy. My #2 was breech (butt down) until 34-35weeks back then. Then at 36w. Suddenly head down. Dont stress too much!

Dont worry to much unless week 36. My sis aslo went thru same, baby changed. But when almost edd head down

jia you mummy. we will overall it. baby will keep moving so dont worry so much.

👍