Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Mommies, how do you promote a long night sleep of your babies? Earlier today i experienced dizziness , i think it's primarily due to sleep deprivation. Long before I have my child, I already have difficulty in sleeping. I gave birth last March 2 and I didn't have a decent sleep since then. Having a sleep for 1-2 hours at night is a routine now for me, 3 hours if lucky. Advice please...

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Hey there - sorry you’re feeling exhausted, we can definitely try and work on your little ones sleep so that you can get the rest you need to look after yourself and your baby. It would be useful if you could tell me what happens when you put baby to bed and your little ones age. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or respond to me here so I can better support you.

My 1 yr old baby wakes at night and sleeps during the dayis there anyone who has a child who does not sleep at night and sleeps in the morning. When my baby was only a few months old, her sleeping pattern was fine, but when she became 1 year old, we had a hard time getting her to sleep properly. Any tips on how I can engage my child to sleep at night and change her sleeping pattern.

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

I can imagine how frustrating this must be - especially after months of good sleep. Your little one may well be going through a regression which could relate to development milestones or something has changed in their environment or routine which has thrown her sleeping into a little chaos. To get you back on track, think about ensuring she gets 1-2 naps a day, duration of naps between 1-3 hrs, a wake window of between 4.5 and 5 hours (the time awake between sleep) and about 12-14 hours sleep in a 24 hour period. If you build a routine around this - and are consistent with it - you should be able to turn around your little ones day and night confusion. If you need any help with implementing a plan please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss.

baby q since baby pa sya hindi sya platulog..dati iyakin super pero ngaun di na pero ung pagtulog nya ganun pa din idlip idlip lang sa maghapon mga 25 min gising na..tulog lang habang nagdede..tas sa gabi 7 tulog na panay pa ang gising plage nlang sa dede..tas 4 am or 3:30 gising na di na matutulog ulit super nkakapuyat..anu ba dapat gawin pra makatulog ng ayos ang baby

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

breastfeed mo siya na dalawa kayo nakahiga. Para makatulog ka habang nakalatch lng sayo si baby. you'll feel uncomfortable nga lng due to side sleeping for an extended period. pero at least makakatulog ka.

3 months old na si Lo ko now start last week panay lang sya idlip tuwing umaga mdalas maghapon ayw matulog tpos pagdating ng 6pm tulog na sya 5am or 6am na gising. naggising sya pag ngugutom . my times na bgla sya naggising gsto nya ihele sya kya hinehele ko sya pra mktulog uli. btw formula si lo since birth. and ang mhrap sa knya onting ingay lng gising agad

Đọc thêm

My baby is having a hard time sleeping. Everytime he falls asleep he wakes up just after 15 mins and is not going back to sleep. His total nap time for the whole day is just 2 hours. So basically, he sleeps 2-4 hours everyday. He wakes up every now and them cryingg. Is this normal? Or i should have him checked up by pedia?

Đọc thêm
8mo trước

Hello - it sounds like your little ones wake windows might be too long or short. Can you tell the age of your baby and his current sleep routine? Thanks

,busugin muna si baby, Bago magsleep si baby nio sa gabi maghilamos po muna sya,para presko sunod po imassage nio Para marelax, tapos magdim light na lang po kayo,, gawin nio po routine masasanay sya at makakasleep ng masarap pati tayo mga mommy🥰 pero need natin maggising para ichek diapers baka naglleak na😅

Đọc thêm

Baby ko sarap lagi ng tulog, pag na tulog sya ng 8pm bukas na ng 9am ang gising🤗 Nagigising man sya Para lng dumede tas tulog ulit. Mula nung nag 3months sya masarap na lagi tulog nya. Ngaun 6months na sya ganun parin😇sa Umaga sya panay gising pero sa Gabi tuloy tuloy tulog nya kaya Pati ako masarap tulog.

Đọc thêm

Hi po! My baby is turning 10 months old this week. At yung tulog nya every night is 9 hours max lang. Yung nap nya nman morning and afternoon is 1 hour each. Okay lang po ba ito pra sa kanya? If not po any tips on how I can make her sleep longer during the night? Thank you

How can I train my month old to identify day from night? Should I turn off the light in our room every night? We are first time parents and trying to help our newborn to have a sound sleep at night. He is having hard time in sleeping at night, more on interrupted sleep.

8mo trước

A one month old is still very much in the stage of responsive feeding and sleeping so don’t worry too much about independent sleep at this stage. What you can do at this age is : 1. Ensure naps in the day take place on a normal environment with normal day sounds around 2. As the night approaches slow the day down, eg quieter activities and noises, the light goes down - this signal night time your baby 3. Ensure baby gets lots of light and fresh air in the day

Buti na lang yung maliliit mga anak ko, antukin sila,. kaya nakakatulog ako ng sapat, bihira silang gising ng hating gabi o madaling araw, tapos sa umaga at tanghali mabilis din na makatulog. problema ko lang talaga kapag sinasakit sila, puyat ako kakabantay..