Today is the first time in last 2 years i have looked at my husband's history on his phone. Why did i? He started with his friend again and who is a terrible influence. So I looked at the history and i saw "HOW TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND WHILE MARRIED". What do i do? I took a screenshot and saved it to my phone. I just feel sick to my stomach. I shouldn't have looked. This is controversial for me. Thanks.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would definitely question him in a subtle way. Remember, there's nothing wrong with him reading an article - a friend may have sent him a link or he may just have seen the article and fancied a giggle... reading an article is a long way from ever acting on something. He may just have been bored and seen a headline that piqued his human interest, or it may have been a comical article rather than something serious. Or it could be more serious - have a chat with him subtly and see his reaction and then you will know whether to forget about it, or whether this could be pointing to something more serious. But this also may teach you not to invade his privacy, whatever the outcome. Good luck!

Read more
7y trước

I would be really curious and furious if I saw that on my hubby's phone- but honestly, I would bring it up in a conversation-- I would give him a chance to explain. Agreed with Adrian - it could just be a really interesting read. So it's best to clear it out and be upfront. Maybe it'll be a good laugh!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33982)

Thành viên VIP

Question him. Dont show him the screenshot. But make it into like a conversation on asking what does he think about the following topic. See his reaction and answer towards it.

7y trước

Great idea!