For those who stay in in laws house, do u do all the housework for them or they do it themselves? I find it unfair that most of the house chores have to be done by me or my husband except their laundry. They even say i everyday at home nth to do must do housework and tidy up the house as they are working and have no time to do.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I stay there, I only wash me and my hub's laundry, if got eat together I'll offer to wash dishes. I sweep and mop up our own room and if i feeling it will occasionally clean the living room. But because I really dont like doing housework and my hub knows, he'll do on my behalf most of the time like sweep the kitchen all. Cause anyway... In my own house i never do housework for 26years what makes them think I stay there I need to clean their house. Marry into their family also not get hired as their maid. I do is bonus, never do then oh well. if they want me to treat them like my parents, they must treat me like their daughter. and my mother never let me do housework one 😅. anyway, you hub must auto and help you be the bridge la. lucky my in law never force me to do but will sometimes say say but i will say okay later i do. then i tell my hub, "my mother in law say kitchen very dirty" then he know that his mom got say me and auto next few days he will clean up abit.

Read more