No more symptoms suddenly

Is there any gynae that accept walk-ins? Was thinking of doing another ultrasound scan before officially announcing my pregnancy but my gynae appt is only 3 weeks later. Preferably central area, thank you!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you might want to try calling SGH Early Pregnanct Unit to see if they can slot you in? not sure how they work but cause im with them and theres once i just called in the morning and they ask me to be at the clinic after lunch.

I doubt there's any tt accepts walk in but u can try to call ur doc again abt how ur symptoms disappear. Sometimes they may try to slot u in earlier. Usually it may not be a cause for concern unless there's abnormal bleeding.

Is there any way you can contact your doctor and inform your changes? I had some issues before channeled date. when i informed i could reach my doctor.

Thành viên VIP

you can always go to polyclinic with appointment get a test there to confirm and get transfer to hospital that way you get more subsidized

Thành viên VIP

You can call the gynae to see if their clinic do walk in. Due to CoVID I think unlikely

TMC, Dr Crystal Chin Hsin she accept walk in

Influencer của TAP

each pregnancy differs... all the best 💕