Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas

✨ Hello Super Parents! 👪 Semone Boyal here, and I'm beyond excited to dive into a topic that's close to every parent's heart – "All About Baby Sleep." 😴🍼 If you've ever found yourself wondering about the mysteries of your little one's sleep patterns, you're in for a treat! What's in store for you: 👶 Understanding your baby's sleep cycles and patterns. 💤 Proven tips and tricks for a restful night for your little one. 🤔 Answers to all your burning questions about baby sleep. 🙌 A supportive community to share your experiences and learn from others. ✨Make sure you drop the age of your little one into the chat when asking a question 📅 Date: 13 Dec, 2023 ⏰ Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm 📍 Where: theAsianparent app (Make sure to have it downloaded!) So, let's make bedtime a dreamtime! 💫 Drop your questions below this post, and let's embark on this journey together. 💖👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Experience the gift of sleep this Christmas
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby often falls asleep while breastfeeding. How can I gently transition her to falling asleep independently?

5mo trước

It’s great that you realise this is something that could require a little support - the best way will be to tickle her toes - blow gently on her face etc to stop her falling asleep. This way you will be moving into her being out to sleep independently of feeding. This is key in transitioning to independent sleep. If you want to start working on this it is imperative that she is put to sleep awake and then comforted by you to fall asleep - this can be with touch or your voice. Over a few days you will see signs that you can start to gradually remove your intervention and move further away from her - and over two weeks she should be able to happily fall asleep independently. This is a very gently approach. If you’d like to discuss a tailored package of support - unique to your child and sleep goals - please do email me at [email protected]