Strollers -- Has anyone tried or has any good/bad reviews for bugaboo bee 3? TIA!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hiya! A friend bought a bugaboo donkey thinking that it will be super stable and sturdy but ended up giving it away and wishing that she got the bugaboo bee 3 instead as it will be more suited for Singapore's city landscape and very convenient because it is light, compact and carries easily. This will come in useful in public transportation as compared to the big bulky donkey.

Read more

I am so in love with Bugaboo Bee 3! The two things I don't like compared with a Combi Well Comfort is: 1) Cannot "stand" when folded 2) Heavier as Combi weighs 4.6kg but bee 3 weighs 9kg plus Why I like Bee3. 1) Sturdy 2) Spacious my my child 3) Lots of accessories 4) Stylish 5) Easy to manoeuvre 6) Can be front facing 7) So many more reasons!

Read more

I'm using Bugaboo Bee and it's something I'll never let go of! It's very sturdy. I love how it can fully recline your baby. It can also change from baby facing front to facing you. It's very easy to open and close compared to Maclaren umbrella stroller. But downside if you are alone, it can be a lil difficult to handle.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6889)

are you interested in buying. I have one. comes with a rain cover

5y trước

oh no